5/17/16

here i am. back again. fuckin' around.

I've been home from college about a week. I finished my first year and survived. I still have no idea what I want to study and I'm considering transferring. Things are good though. Just feeling restless.

My goal this summer is to get my written and visual work published. I've had this goal for two or three years now, but each time I've made it I've failed to actively pursue it and submit my work. I think a lot of it has to do with self doubt, but I'm slowly getting over that. I'm starting to believe in myself more and I'm also just pushing myself to produce as much work as possible. I'm excited to start sharing it more formally.

Right now I'm in the process of creating stop motion movies, drawings, and writing essays that I'm hoping to submit to different online publications.

Soon I plan to make a *real* and *professional* website for my writing and artwork. Hopefully publications will tkae me more *seriously* if I do that.



photos from stop motion video I'm making. 
***

Besides that I have my same job at the Sockshop - I worked there last summer as well. I think it'll be fun, but I'm hoping to get an internship at a museum or art gallery. Sadly I missed most of the deadlines for museum internships, so I'm hoping a kindly patron at an art gallery will have my free labor.











chopped my hair off at school. feelin' good.

 sending love to my roomies <3 
 with anthony getting tacos
me and max, somewhere?




yes, the bathroom is sick as fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

thanks for commenting! ☀